More from work.
At Mo, we use technology to bring people closer together at work.
We do this for forward-thinking companies like William Hill, Nuffield Health, Sky and AEG - creating moments that bring their people, all around the world, closer together. Because, it’s our belief that when we work together we can achieve amazing things. We’re a well-funded, early-stage business, with big dreams, and we’re determined to make work better. To do that we need great people who share our vision.
We’re looking for a mid to senior level Software Engineer who's looking to join an exciting product team.
You’ll be collaborative by nature and will be happy defining new features and how they work. You’ll be able to scale a product and identify performance issues before they’ve occurred. You’ll also love taking a test-and-learn approach to development and will use insights to inform your decisions where appropriate.
We rely on the following tools and technologies
- AWS for most of our infrastructure
- Terraform for provisioning our infrastructure
- Kafka for our asynchronous message queue
- Go and Ruby to write our micro service application code
- React for our frontend applications
- Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run our micro services
- AWS Lambda for serverless tasks
- Postgres and MongoDB for our persistent data storage
You should apply if
- the work we’re doing sounds exciting
- You’re familiar with some of above tools and technologies or specialise in just one area
- You’re keen to learn more about new technologies
- You want to help build scalable platform to support millions people
- You’re comfortable working with your own team and other departments
- You’re interested in building micro services
Our Product team is growing fast, with some distinct areas of responsibility (user, customer and platform). Reporting into the Head of Backend Engineering, you'll work with other engineers and a product designer to build a product that changes HR forever.
- We believe everyone should have a hand in shaping the culture they work in - you included!
- Based in Shoreditch (lots of great lunch options, events, coffee and beer)
- Regular team lunch at great lunch spots
- Half price Gymbox membership
- Pet friendly office (you can bring your dog to work !!!)
- If you’re into cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme.
- Showers and secure bike storage
- MacBooks are our standard
- Work alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people
- Share options; the ability to own a part of our growing business!
Inside Mo, we encourage a transparent, collaborative and inclusive working environment. We’re building a following of people passionate about work. We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help people and businesses be more, together. You can find out more about us at: www.mo.work/about